Do you dream of...
…building a fresh new financial world that’s simpler and more transparent? If so, you’ll find a bunch of highly motivated, like-minded colleagues at Birdee. Together we can rock the establishment
Are you passionate about...
…innovation? So are we! If you join us we’ll be working tirelessly together to perfect our savings solutions and make things more fantastic for our customers
Do you prefer...
…coming to work in jeans and trainers, listening to music at the office or drinking a great Belgian beer with colleagues to finish off a long day? That’s how we like to work too. All we ask is that you are dedicated and rigorous in what you do and that you turn up every day ready to share your skills with us
Do you want...
…to develop your talents in a motivating and professional environment? Birdee is new and things are happening fast. We’re all in it together and we all have an important part to play. Show us what you can do and find out what ELSE you can do!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR JOB OFFERS
Operation Officer F/MOUR COMPANY Birdee provides a 100% digital investment management solution directly to retail consumers (direct B2C) or through 3rd partnerships (indirect B2C) on a Web platform and on mobile devices. Through a user-friendly interface, each investor can select one or more portfolios that match their profile. They can also get a regular follow-up of the evolution of their investments. Birdee offers an online savings management solution for the general public. With Birdee, you can invest your money with just a few mouse clicks, without needing to have a large sum of money or any financial knowledge. Birdee is a robo-advisor developed by Gambit Financial Solutions, a fintech company that provides investment advisory solutions and risk management tools for financial institutions in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. A majority stake in Gambit has been taken by BNP Paribas Asset Management in December 2017. Today, Gambit Group employs more than hundred people and continues to expand internationally.
For further information, please visit www.birdee.co.
As part of its development, Birdee is currently seeking a Junior Operations Officer – Client Relationship OfficerYOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of client queries and cash transactions received from our clients
- Verify client instructions
- Monitoring cash transactions of customers
- Follow-up of orders
- Follow-up of the operations carried out by the custodian bank
- Custodian and insurance companies relationships management
- Provide support to all other business units
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers
- Conduct regular operational reviews
- Deliver relevant reporting to the Compliance and Executive committees and other analysis as required
- Comply with internal procedures, industry rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance or equivalent skills
- 1-3 year’s experience within the finance or banking sector
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulations
- Excellent written and oral French and English language skills
- Dutch is a plus
- Any other foreign language would be an advantage
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Customer/Client Focus
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Effective analytical skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving skills