…building a fresh new financial world that’s simpler and more transparent? If so, you’ll find a bunch of highly motivated, like-minded colleagues at Birdee. Together we can rock the establishment.
…coming to work in jeans and trainers, listening to music at the office or drinking a great Belgian beer with colleagues to finish off a long day? That’s how we like to work too. All we ask is that you are dedicated and rigorous in what you do and that you turn up every day ready to share your skills with us.
…innovation? So are we! If you join us we’ll be working tirelessly together to perfect our savings solutions and make things more fantastic for our customers.
…to develop your talents in a motivating and professional environment? Birdee is new and things are happening fast. We’re all in it together and we all have an important part to play. Show us what you can do and find out what ELSE you can do!
As part of its development, Birdee is currently seeking a Junior Operations Officer.
The Operations Officer will assist the Head of Operations with the overall day to day operations.
Your main responsibilities:
– Responsible for the day-to-day management of client queries and cash transactions received from our clients
– Verify client instructions
– Monitoring cash transactions of customers
– Follow-up of orders
– Follow-up of the operations carried out by the custodian bank
– Custodian and insurance companies relationships management
– Provide support to all other business units
– Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers
– Conduct regular operational reviews
– Deliver relevant reporting to the Compliance and Executive committees and other analysis as required
– Comply with internal procedures, industry rules and regulations
Profile and requirements:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance or equivalent skills
– 1-3 year’s experience within the finance or banking sector
– Understanding of Luxembourg regulations
– Excellent written and oral French and English language skills
– Good level in Dutch
– Any other foreign language would be an advantage
– Insurance knowledge is a plus
– Customer/Client Focus
– Ability to work within a team environment
– Effective analytical skills
– Good planning and organizational skills
– Effective problem-solving skills
What about building our futures together, with enthusiasm and engagement?
If your skills meet our requirements, please send your application to Aurélie Meyer.Apply